Comment on page
Use the Image element to show an Image from your Files Library on the page. When you drop the Image element onto the canvas, a window will pop up to select the image from the library that you want to display. If the Image is not yet available, you can do right-click on a folder in the Library to create and upload a new Image, which you can then select.
An Image element has following properties to set:
- Alt Text: the text to show when hovering over the image and which will be displayed if a user has turned off all images in the browser.
- Appearance - Rendering:
- Default will show the image in its original form;
- Circle will show the image within a circle-formed frame;
- Rounded will show the image with slightly rounded corners;
- Thumbnail will show the image within a bordered frame-outline that has rounded corners.
- Appearance - Responsive:
- off: use original image dimensions or the indicated height and width values;
- on: use the available space from the container in which the image element is placed and automatically resize to fit (responsively).
- Appearance - Alignment:
- Default: no specific alignment set, use the default (browser or custom definition from Design Template);
- Left: align image element left of the container and enable other elements to float to the right of the image;
- Center: put image in the center of the container;
- Right: align image element to the right of the container and enable other elements to float to the left of the image;
- Appearance - Width: only available when Responsive is off, provide a numeric value to use as specific width in pixels; leave empty for implicit (will use original width or the relative width corresponding to the set Height value).
- Appearance - Height: only available when Responsive is off, provide a numeric value to use as specific height in pixels; leave empty for implicit (will use original height or the relative height corresponding to the set Width value).